Monday, May 19, 2008

Snap to it!

We all know that husbands put up with a lot from us and my poor husband is no exception. He's had another busy month and in his few spare moments has been working in a presentation (which thankfully will be overwith tomorrow). When his head hits the pillow at all hours of the night, he's ready for some good, restful sleep. Well, apparently last night, shortly after he dozed off, I started snapping my fingers. It was the kind of snap that you do when you need your child's attention and you can't raise your voice at the moment. I woke up right after doing it and asked Jon about it today. He said that I did it a couple of times and it kept scaring him. Poor guy! Jon - you're such a good sport!

4 comments:

The Lilly's said...

That is too funny. You're such a pro of a mom that you can get people's attention even in your sleep!

pamela said...

you can't stop being a mom, even in your sleep

lisa h. said...

oh that's funny! sometimes dreams aren't even restful.

ash said...

Hilarious! Tell Jon that one night after Ryan had worked a double shift in the ER, and came home at 3a.m., I woke to find him trying to check my femoral pulse. Good times, good times...