Friday, August 1, 2008

Swimming Lessons


The kids finished up 2 weeks of swimming lessons today and had a great time! Becky took them every day last week and then my mom and Becky took them every day this week. Emily and Lindsey were in the same class and Jack was able to take them as well.


The kids were excited to be in lessons at the same time as the Rasmussen kids (who are basically their cousins). Kate would change into her suit too and play by the side of the pool with Hailey.



We feel really blessed to live so close to swimming pools and to have been able to get a pool pass for the summer. Great job kids!




Emily, Brynlee, Karli, Lindsey, Ethan, Kate, Jack & Hailey

Kate and Hailey dipping their heads in the pool

2 comments:

Becca said...

The swimming lessons looked like they were alot of fun!!! I'm glad that you guys are such good friends with Ammon and Kirsten and their family. We love them too!!! All the kiddos look so cute together, it looks like it was a success!!! I hope your feeling ok...you are amazing..I don't know how you do it with 5 kids!!!

Kirsten said...

Swimming lessons was fun...the only part I would have changed was having YOU there! ;-) Thanks for doing it at the same time. It gave the kids friends at the pool and me someone to talk to everyday. We are all so lucky to have such a neat pool so close! Aren't the pics of Hailey and Kate so funny? They love to dip their faces in. I have some other cute pics by the sunflowers that I'll have to show you too. Luv ya!