Friday, February 12, 2010

Hannah - 18 months

At the end of January - Hannah turned 18 months! Wow - that has gone by so fast! She is our busy little toddler that we love dearly. She has such a funny personality. She'll be so sweet and loving and then when I ask if I can give her a kiss, she'll respond with a really nasty look and "no!" She LOVES the bigger kids and gets so bored when they are gone at school/preschool. She learns new words each day and is starting to have little conversations with us. She loves Elmo (she calls him "Melmo"), feeding herself with a spoon or fork, having books read to her, going to music class at Gymboree and making messes. Her new favorite food is raisins and we think it's mostly because we put them in our candy cupboard, so she must think they are candy.


Hannah is about 50th percentile for height, 30th for weight and about 90th percentile for head size - that's a typical Bowen kid for you.


A couple of days ago, I took her to Target for her pictures. She was so happy to be there and was smiling and laughing - until I put her on the floor next to the white background. True to form, she was terrible! There are a couple of decent shots, but the majority of the time was spent with her looking like the first picture below...







Hannah loves having her finger in her nose




We do love you Hannah - very, very, very much!





7 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

Cute, cute! My Hannah calls him Melmo too. How funny! Thanks for the reminder about pictures! I so need to take Hannah in and I totally forgot!!

Em said...

I am looking at this with Scottie and he said "oh, that baby is so cute." She is so cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh! I feel like crying!! When did she get so big?!?! I miss this girl and can't believe how beautiful she is. She is going to be a heart breaker someday with all the guys chasing after her! What a cutie!!!

Andrea said...

I love the crying picture! So cute. She is adorable and (I'm sure) just a perfect angel like your other kids.

Becca said...

Soooo cute...especially the grumpy one!! I love it!

emilyf said...

Oh heck I love this child!

john + becky said...

The screaming shot is the best! So funny!! I love her - so much. Sorry I always give her what she wants. But I won't be stopping anytime soon :)