Sunday, March 7, 2010

quilting projects

Some of my happiest moments in life are when I am making quilts/wall hangings/table runners! I just love it and find great joy in completing projects. I usually have about 20 quilting projects on my "to do list" and it's fun to see them when they are done. Here's just a sampling of a few in the last few months (more are at the quilter, so I'll post pictures of those later).


This quilt may look familiar - I actually gave it to Kirsten Christmas '08, but I finally finished embroidering memories around the edges and gave it to her again this Christmas.

I made this baby quilt for my friend Ali, who had a baby on Christmas Eve.



Fastest project ever - February wall hanging



February table runner


March table runner

10 comments:

pamela said...

jeanette you are so talented (and patient...if you can have that many projects going on!)

Dehner Family said...

WOW! Those are awesome. I love that quilt you made Ali. You are so talented!!!

Lonica said...

Just yesterday I had a compliment on the quilt you made for Amelia. I absolutely love that quilt. It is the perfect size and we use it all the time! What a wonderful talent you have... :0)

justbecky said...

Good work! Is this another set of table runners? Are you getting kits?

Kirsten said...

How cow!!!!!!! You never cease to amaze me with all you get done. I sure hope to get those table runners done by this Christmas!! You've done such a good job and I am so grateful for all the projects you've made for me alone!! The OSU is seriously the greatest treasure I own (besides my ring) and everytime I look at it I can't help but understand and know all the hours that went into it. You are seriously amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the quilts look beautiful. Are you doing a new set of wall hangings or was it just Feb? Luv you!!

Sarah said...

I wish I had your talent. Those are so beautiful!!! I should have learned from you when I had the chance!

Kelsi said...

You are so talented Jeannette. Seriously amazing.

Becca said...

Wow!!!! I love all of them. You are amazing!!! Every time I see all your quilts it really makes me want to really start quilting!! I love it!!!

AnnDee said...

I LOVE those quilts! I wish I could ever find time to make runners. The February and March one's are DARLING!! How do you find time for this?? It's so fun to catch up on what you've been doing. So exciting for Becky -- she looks very happy. :)

Em said...

So fun to see some of your projects. I love all of them.