Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Becky's Wedding Day - Salt Lake Temple

One of my mission companions, Rebecca Caldwell Cowley totally saved my blog - thank you, thank you! As usual, you saved the day!!

So, for now, here are highlights from outside the Salt Lake Temple of Becky's wedding day. It was a beautiful day! Her & John's sealing was absolutely wonderful and amazing and they were both just glowing!


My dad and Aunt Claudia

Richard & Misty (the next bride and groom!)







I love this picture - this is Annie & Riley. Annie is our 2nd cousin and Riley is our cousin's daughter. They had the best time together all day and loved thinking about and planning their own weddings!

My brother Peter & Becky

Jon & Jack


Kate stood like this most of the time outside of the Temple. She was completely entranced by Becky and how beautiful she was!

My brother Mike & Becky


Meg (my cousin) & Becky







All of our family!







Becky & her bridesmaids


Candy & Kate (who was very tired and cold)

7 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

I had the same problem and it was driving me nuts! The good news is that it is really easy to fix. When you go into the new post screen, there are two tabs on top of the posting box. One says "Edit HTML" and the other says "Compose". Click on the "compose" tab and it should get you back to normal!

Your sister is a gorgeous bride!!

Kelsi said...

Everything turned out so nice! Love all of the pictures. Becky looked beautiful! I loved all of your kids in their outfits. Adorable.

The Lilly's said...

Wow, she looked absolutely gorgeous!

megadog said...

It was truly a day to remember!
Becky was a beauty.
I especially love the picture of all the couples smoochin'

sixmoores said...

Thanks for posting pictures! It looks like a beautiful day!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful bride! It looks like the day was fabulous!

Jennifer said...

Tell Becky she made a beautiful bride. I'm sorry we couldn't make it to the reception, but everything looked beautiful.
Love you guys tons.