Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun Project

I have done a few of these for family members and wanted to share this fun idea. I got this idea from my friend Becky, who, when she moved from her last ward, her friends put it together for her. It was titled "100 things we love about Becky." It was so, so cute! They had come up with 100 things they admired, loved, remembered about her and put it on a 12x12 paper and then framed it.


So, several Christmas' ago, I did one for each of my parents and siblings. It was really fun and memorable to think of 100 things for each person.

When my sister Becky left a few weeks ago, I wanted to make her something that would help her remember our summer together and that wouldn't take too much time (as I don't have much of that these days), so I made her "100 Things We Will Never Forget About the Summer of 2008!" It was a blast to think about all the fun times we had, places she took the kids and things we laughed over. I think I came up with the 100 things in about 5 minutes! The pictures below aren't that great, but hopefully you can get a general sense of what it looked like. I was thinking that making them at the end of each year would be fun too (100 things we'll remember about 2008, etc.) would be a fun take-off of it too. Anyway....yeah, for another completed project!! (Now onto the uncompleted projects of the day, like laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.)


8 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Thank you so much! It is cute and so fun to look back and remember all the good times we had and the many things we laughed about. I LOVE you Jace!

Jessika said...

What a fun project! It is such a cute idea! Good job.

Kirsten said...

This project is seriously amazing. I love the white frame too. It was fun reading all those summer memories before you sent it too. Becky if you are reading this, we miss you!!!! I am so glad she was able to come and that you guys got to share in some pretty neat memories. I am so going to copy this idea....just so you know! And I'll need your help too!

Debbie said...

OM goodness, you are so amazing! What will you come up to next? You are a mother of 5, a wife of a resident, the greatest, most loyal friend to everyone, you cook, sew, quilt, scrapbook, you were relief society president while you were preg with your 5th and husband in residency and now you have time to make this beautiful collage for your sister. You are so awesome! Ahh I miss you soooo much!!!

Debbie said...

Oh and I am stealing ANOTHER one of your idea!!!

sixmoores said...

I think that is such a cute idea...love it.

Angie said...

I'm always impressed at what your able to do with 5 kids. I'm still trying to figure out how to shower, do my hair, and eat with 3 kids. Miss you guys!

Kelsi said...

I love it! That is such a cute idea!!