Monday, September 8, 2008

Preschoolers

We love preschool at our house! Jack started preschool last Friday and will be going 4 days a week. He loves it and always has such a great time. It's at a Presbyterian Church, but about 1/2 the kids are Mormons. It's fun that Jack gets to go to preschool with so many of his little friends.


Kate keeps a busy schedule herself. She started a preschool swap this morning and had a great time. It's 6 little girls and so there will be lots of pink, purple and pixies, I'm sure. On Tuesdays, she's in a Music and Movement class at the library and Wednesdays she has a dance class. Friday afternoons she'll also do a gymnastics class with Jack.


Hannah is just as sweet as ever! She is so sweet, calm and beautiful. She goes to bed around 10:00 and usually sleeps until 3:00 and then until about 7:00. What a gal!


Jack on his first day of preschool


Kate on her first day of preschool (the Dora backpack that she has one is her favorite toys right now. That backpack has gone with us to more places than Jon).

Hannah along for the ride. I love how she's hanging on.

8 comments:

Becca said...

Your kids are sooooo cute!! Just by reading your blog you can tell what a special family you have!! You are an amazing mom!!! Wow, you do more things than I would think is humanly possible, and you just had a baby!! I'm amazed!!

Cyndi said...

HEY!! I found your blog through Rebecca Cowley's! YEAH! Your family is just beautiful! I'm so glad we have a better way of keeping in touch! :)

Anonymous said...

Jeannette!
I am SO excited I found you. I have lost your email, again. I have SO much to tell you. I am excited to read your blog...i have one too
heatherliz.blogspot.com
or email me at angelhep@hotmail.com

love
heather park

Maya said...

jack and kate look so excited for school! that's great! :-)

Kirsten said...

They are so cute! All of them! It was so fun watching Hailey and Kate interact at preschool. They were so excited to see each other and I have a picture to email to you. Remind me about that...It was also fun watching Jack and Brynlee in the car yesterday, giggling and jabbering about who knows what. They were just happy to be together. We are so lucky to have best friends like you guys were I can send our kids to "school" and know they are going to have great friends there waiting for them! We love you guys!

Maya said...

Haha. If only handling spit-up determined how ready someone was to be a mom! But thank you :-)

*Chrissy said...

with such cute kids you should be getting nice comments. I like the gift you gave your sister. I need your secret for completing projects.

pamela said...

uh...hannah is sleeping WAY better than my greta! be glad!