Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hannah - 2 months

Wow! This has been a quick two months! Hannah is 2 months old and is still just so wonderful! She is still a calm, happy little baby that loves to quietly watch what is going on around her. She had her check up this week and she weighs 10 lbs. 12 oz. and is 22 1/4 inches long. That puts her at the 50th percentile for both as well as a 50th percentile head size. She had shots and was so sad for a few hours after that. Every time she'd kick her legs, she'd remember her pain and start to cry. She cried more in those few hours than she had in her whole life. Thankfully by that evening, she was back to her happy, calm self.

I absolutely love the newborn phase. She's started to smile when we talk to her. She gets up just once a night, nurses and goes right back down. She's so great about napping in her carseat when I'm driving the other kids to their activities. It's been so much fun to have Hannah in our family!

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hannah is so, so sweet! That picture of her, wide awake (and eyes looking forward! ;-) ) is really cute! She is such a sweet blessing and I can't seem to get enough of holding time with her!

lisa h. said...

that is great she is only getting up once at night, i hope she keeps it up for you! i can't believe it's been 2 months, it seems like she was just born!

Becky Sorenson said...

I love those cheeks...she has changed so much. I like Kirstens comment of the eyes looking forward..sounds like she's getting better at that! It was a fun weekend in Phoenix..wish you could have been there!
p.s. did you get pictures of the kids taken on Hannahs blessing day? I see a new picture in the background of the one of Lindsey and her easy bake oven...

Noakes said...

Hannah is beautiful and I can't believe how time flies. I'm SO glad she is a good baby for you. Lindsey's party looked like fun. I saw the 7 and just couldn't believe she is 7 already. I remember when we first moved to Columbus and Jack wasn't even around yet, Lindsey was what 2, crazy!!! Great job on the party.

Becca said...

Oh she's a doll!! I love the newborn stage...it isn't long enought..they grow up to fast!

pamela said...

so sweet jeanette!

Debbie said...

Oh how time does fly! I can't believe she is 2 months! She is sooo sweet!

Ryan Cowley said...

What a cutie! Looks like our Hannah's are about the same size!