Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday, Lindsey!

It's hard for me to believe that this beautiful little girl is already 8 years old!!! We love Lindsey so much and have purely enjoyed her presence in our lives. Lindsey was born exactly 2 weeks after the 9/11 tragedy, so she has always been a reminder to me that despite hardship and loss, the Lord gives us tremendous blessings.


Lindsey is one of the kindest, most thoughtful, loving people that I know. She is always willing to give to others and is very aware of other's needs. I love watching movies with Lindsey because she'll laugh when you're supposed to laugh and cry when you're supposed to cry. Lindsey loves sports (soccer, basketball, ice skating, baseball and riding her bike & scooter) and loves dancing, singing, reading and drawing. She works hard at whatever she tries and we're so proud of her for all that she accomplishes.


Lindsey, we love you! Thank you for bringing us unspeakable joy! Love, Mom & Dad



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is her baptism??

megadog said...

She's a darling little girl. I love how she watches movies and laughs and cries-that's adorable. She is just a little younger than Aiden and a real doll.

Kelsi said...

Happy Birthday! She is such a cute girl. I'm glad you guys live closer so we can get to know you better.

Kirsten said...

I can't believe she is 8 either!! Happy Birthday beautiful Lindsey!!! We love you and hope you had a great day. We miss celebrating your birthday with you!! We miss you so much and think about you everyday. Your pictures are beautiful and we are excited about your choice to be baptized. We love you!

Becky Sorenson said...

Wow - I cannot believe she is 8. It seems like yesterday I was walking into your delivery room after I had just missed her birth. I love you Lindsey!