Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kate's first day of preschool

This post is way overdue, but I wanted to get these pictures up on the blog. Kate started preschool a couple of weeks ago and is LOVING it. (And, I am LOVING it too - as I come home and put Hannah down for a morning nap and actually have a quiet house to myself - ahhhh!) She goes two days a week and then has a dance class and music class on two other mornings.


We had heard about Ms. Lorie through our cousins, Barry & Carla Olsen, and thankfully had registered Kate back in the spring. Ms. Lorie has been teaching preschool for lots of years and does it with her dad in his basement. A lot of the kids in our ward go to Ms. Lorie and it's literally a 2 minute drive from our house. It's a great preschool, with lots of other cute kids and lots of fun things to do. They go on several field trips (they've already been to Wheeler Farm) and we couldn't be more pleased. Yay for preschool!



2 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Oh these pictures remind me of what Kate looked like before a broken arm :) I can't believe she is old enough to be in pre-school!

Jessika said...

She is SO cute! We miss you guys! I'm jealous of all these stories with so much family around, and looking forward to the time I can post about all the fun things we do when we live closer to our own family! And you! We'll for sure have to get together once we move back to SLC!