Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jack's First Day of Kindergarten

How is it possible that our teeny tiny baby boy is already going to Kindergarten?

November 2003 - Jack at 3 1/2 weeks old - 4 pounds


August 31, 2009 - Jack at 5 (almost 6) years old

Jack was a little nervous, but mostly excited to start school. He laid out his clothes the night before and woke up happy and ready to go. He quietly waited in line for his teacher to come get him. He was really happy when I picked him up and said that he had a good time. Way to go buddy, we're sure proud of you!



Following Mrs. Tomlinson into school

5 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Wow. I can't believe Jack is starting school! He is THE best little buddy to have around and I love his sense of humor. I hope he never learns the difference between "Wion, wadder, and water!"

Kirsten said...

I miss that sweet little boy!! I can't believe he is in kindergarten either. I met you guys when he was just barely crawling!! He is such a handsome kid and I hope he has a great kindergarten year and fun playing soccer! I miss him around here!! Enjoy kindergarten Jack!!!

Carrie said...

Does this mean my whole nursery class is growing up? I told them not to do that! Where is the little guy who use to play basketball with me????

CamilleJohnFam said...

After 2 weeks of school, it still feels strange having our Lydia at school all day. Do they have 1/2 day there? I hope he loves it!

Debbie said...

he is sooo cute!!! hope you had a great week...