Saturday, December 19, 2009

Garbage picking and Lip Sticking

What must our neighbors think??? Several minutes ago, I was literally standing out by our garbage cans, taking bags out and opening them. Sorting through wrapping paper, Jack's hair from his haircut and old noodles, in search of several "cards" from my wallet (Costco card, credit card, Fresh Value card, etc). You see, Hannah got into my wallet this morning and I could only find about 1/2 of the cards when I went to put the wallet back together. She's been known to throw toys and keys away before, so after I had the kids help me search the house, I resorted to the garbage cans.

They were no where to be found! Then came the offer to the kids....$1 for each card found. Literally within minutes, Kate found the cards - laying right on the floor in front of the computer.

And just for kicks, one more Hannah story.....Jon and I were literally googling "how to remove lip stick from couch cushions" this week. What a monkey!

1 comment:

Ryan Cowley said...

ROFL!! That so sounds like my house! Every one of my kids has gone through a "garbage" phase. I have yet to actually find something I am looking for in the garbage but I have gone through it more times than I'll ever admit!