Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jingle Bell Rock

Emily, Lindsey & Kate have all enjoyed taking dance classes from Murray Community Dance. Kate's in a preschool class and loves going! I think she loves the feel of the leotard and tutu, as she usually wears her dance outfit the whole day. Her age was too young to be in the Christmas show.

Emily and Lindsey had never taken dance before, so they are in a beginning tap/ballet class together. This last weekend was the big Christmas show and it was great! In Columbus, all the dance shows were on Sunday, so it was a treat that this was on a Saturday. They did a tap routine to "Jingle Bell Rock" and both did a great job. We had been practicing at home each day and the girls did fabulous. There were over 200 dancers (plus they had another night of dances for the remaining 200 dancers in the program). My parents came and then we got frozen yogurt afterwards. Thanks Lindsey & Emily for the great night!


Sweet grandpa keeping Hannah content with songs being sung in her ear









All the dancers on the stage for the finale




A job well done!!!
(Side note: Yes, Lindsey's makeup looks a bit much. She begged for more, but I told her I had already put too much on. Jon asked me if I had used a makeup gun (reference to a Simpson's episode) to put it on.

3 comments:

lisa h. said...

i love the pic of emily on stage looking right at your camera, very cute. looks like a lot of fun!

meg said...

Way to go Emily and Lindsey! So CUTE! I LOVE the picture of Uncle Stephen singing to Hannah. I have seen him do that with Kate too. It melts my heart every time!

Ryan Cowley said...

How fun! I love that they were together so you could get good pictures of the two of them!