Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a great Christmas this year - one of the best yet!!! What a treat it was to have all of my family together! We just savored every moment!

On Christmas Eve, we went to my grandma and aunt's house for lunch. My Aunt Camille is so sweet and did so much work to host us. She had planned a delicious meal and some fun Christmas games. The kids even had a small gift from Santa!

The kids and I with my mom and grandma






Grandma & Lindsey


My aunt Clarese and her husband Rick
We have a Christmas Eve tradition of going to the cemetary, so after we had lunch, we went to the cemetary where my Grandpa Clyde is buried. It's always a peaceful, joyful experience.

My mom, grandma & Aunt Camille
Then, that night, we had the Cowden's and my family over for dinner and a white elephant gift exchange. We had a blast!!! These are some seriously fun people to be with!



Lindsey and the candle she got


The hit of the night was this house dress that Matt opened.


Then, his mom Becky got it....and eventually my mom got it. It's lovely!


Emily got a pizza!
And then....the kids got to open one gift - Christmas pajamas from Grandma!!! They are all so cute and the kids have loved sleeping in them. Thank you so much Grandma!

What a great Christmas Eve!

No comments: