Wednesday, December 23, 2009

School programs

I got off easy this year for school Christmas parties and programs. The school doesn't do an organized class holiday party, and only Lindsey's class had a little program. All three 2nd grade classes sang and recited poems for the parents on Friday. It was so cute!!! My mom was able to go with me and our favorite was "The Russian Dance" from the Nutcracker! Great job Lindsey!


Can you spot Lindsey? She's on the 2nd row, 4th child from the left.


Lindsey & Grandma

Lindsey and her teacher, Miss Keating

1 comment:

Debbie said...

you amaze me sweet friend...all your hard work as a mother of 5...i miss you!! i love the santa pictures, only in utah would you see extra seats next to santa :)have a wonderful xmas...i need to send out my cards today :) hugs