Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family pictures

When we were in Utah for Christmas, we got to see our fun aunt, uncle and cousins. For all of the years growing up, our family trips were to visit these amazing people! Who would ever guess that Worland, Wyoming would be someone's favorite vacationing spot? My kids all love Worland too! About once a week, one of them will ask me when we can go and visit Aunt Claudia & Uncle Bruce. My cousin Ashlie & her family flew into Salt Lake from Boston (although because of all the snow in the west, they arrived about 8 hours late - with no luggage). We had scheduled family pictures for the next morning and amazingly, we still did them! We had coordinated clothes for the kids and everything! I had the shirts for the girls and Ashlie had actually mailed the boy's sweaters to her mom for extra padding in her package. Wow! Thank you Nielson's, Esco's & Graf's for the fun, family, memorable family pictures (which included some throw up and a messy diaper, but oh well)! We love you guys!!!
This is all of us

This is my whole family - my parents, their children, our spouses and their grandchildren

Here are the 9 grandchildren of Jay & Jeannette (my grandparents) and their 9 great-grandchildren.

(Row 1: Riley, Max, Emily, Abby, Lindsey, Jack, Tommy, Kate & Hannah

Row 2: Matt, Ashlie, Aaron, Jeannette, Peter, Richard, Meg, Michael & Becky)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

i love it, i love it, i love it! I was wondering if your header pic was taken at the Capitol. I was like - I know those steps!!!!

Becky Sorenson said...

I think it's funny that you provide all of Mom and Dad's grandchildren..the rest of us have some catching up to do!

Em said...

I am glad you posted these. I have wanted to see them. They are great pictures. Amazing you could get that big of a group all together.

sixmoores said...

I love seeing everyone and the pics are great!

Debbie said...

one of our favorite spots is Dubois, Wyoming...We would go there every year...love the pictures...