Thursday, January 29, 2009

"She didn't want any of her toys"

When the weather is cold, rainy, snowy, etc., I usually drive the girls down to the end of the street to catch the bus in the mornings. Jack and Kate are usually pretty good about watching tv or eating their breakfast while I'm gone. If Hannah is awake, I strap her in her swing and go as quickly as I can. The other day, I came home to Hannah screaming in her swing and all of her baby toys on the floor around her. Jack said "She didn't want any of her toys." Jack and Kate had tried every toy to see if she would be happy, but to no avail.

6 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Ha ha...that is hilarious!! Reminds me of the time Jack took care of Kate while Jon slept, but doesn't look he had as much success this time!

Ryan Cowley said...

That is sooo sweet! I see a lot of familiar toys on your floor that are usually found on my floor as well!

Jessika said...

So cute that they took such good care of her, or at least tried to! You have the best kids!

Maya said...

aww what a great big brother and big sister!

Debbie said...

that's funny!!!

emilyf said...

aww that's hilarious! I love all these pictures, especially Kate's crazy morning hair!