Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Kate!

Our sweet Kate turned 3 today!!! I can't believe how fast another year has gone! Our lives are better and happier because of this spunky little blonde! I still chuckle every day when I see Kate and her blonde hair. She's so cute! She loves being the princess of the family and we sure adore her!

Kate has a high-pitched voice that she loves to use to talk and talk. She also loves to sing - especially Church and Christmas songs. She has a loving, caring heart and loves to be a big girl. Here are some of her favorite things:

Weight: 30 lbs (40th percentile)
Height: 37 inches (90th percentile)
Favorite color: pink
Favorite foods: hot dogs, nuggets, grapes, fish crackers, candy, juice boxes
Favorite show: Dora the Exporer & Go Diego Go!
Favorite friends: Hailey Rasmussen, Emily Larson, Calder Hymas, Eliza Burt
Favorite Person in the Whole World: Grandpa Sorenson
Favorite Things to do: play with toys, go to preschool swap, Music & Movement classes at library, Fun with Jodi class, dance class, gymnastics class, and watching tv
Favorite Quotes: "I'm a Princess."
"Someone pells (smells) bad."
"You're mean!" (this is what she says to me when I put her to bed at night)"
"I love you mommy."
Kate, we love you so much! You are the sunshine in our lives and we can't imagine our family without you! We're excited to see you grow even more this year and see all the new things that you get to learn.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

We love you Kate!! I can't believe how big you are getting!!!! I remember when you were born!! Happy Birthday!!!

Becky Sorenson said...

I can't believe she's 3! I love that she tells you you're mean when you put her to bed..ha ha!! And I love how blonde she is, talks in SUCH a high pitched voice, and loves Dad..she's a keeper!

lisa h. said...

kate sure is cute! calder loved going to her birthday!

megadog said...

Izzy used to say "Something 'pells' bad too.
She also said Joseph Pit for Joseph Smith.
That Kate is one, adorable little girl.
She's Becky Sorenson reincarnated.