Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thank you, President Bush!


I am really not one who enjoys political debates, but I wanted to just say how grateful I am for the leadership of President George W. Bush over the last 8 years. I think he has done a wonderful job as our Commander in Chief. He's a man of morals, integrity, concern, respect and values. He's a leader to stood up for what was right, even though that's never the popular thing to do. He kept our country as safe as he could and served with honor. My prayer is that our new President, Barack Obama, will be just as honorable and full of integrity as President Bush is.

5 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

When I first saw your heading, "Thank you, President Bush," I thought you were making a comment about something that went wrong..like how Mike always blames President Bush anytime something goes wrong. BUT I'm on your side..I think he was a great President!

Becca said...

I agree with you to. There is something really comforting when you have a God-Fearing Man as your President!! My prayers are with President Obama too. The President of the United States is a tough job, especially in todays time, one that I wouldn't want!

Em said...

I really liked this. There are so many people that just can't say anything nice about him. I am grateful he has kept our country safe. He is a good man and I believe he really did what he thought was best.

Jessika said...

Thank you for posting this Jeannette. I too am grateful for all the President Bush did and feel bad that he doesn't get more recognition. I pray that President Obama will seek the guidance of the Lord as he leads our country through this next phase of time.

Debbie said...

ditto!!!