Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fun Baby Quilts

I have a favorite baby quilt pattern for cute, fast baby quilts. There are 2 colors of minkee and 2 cotton prints and that's it. I made the pink one for a sister in the ward that I visit teach and the blue one for a friend in the ward. It was the first time that I put minkee on the back too and I really love it. It's so soft and makes the quilt so sweet. Anyway, with all the snow last weekend (and a slower Relief Society week), it was fun to have some quilt time.


7 comments:

Kirsten said...

Ok, it's official. You are the master quilt creator. They turned out darling and I just wanted to tell anyone who reads Jeannette's blog about how wonderful she is. Jeannette doesn't get much free time for hobbies with being a full time mom, resdient wife and R.S.President, but she uses the time she gets to make these beautiful quilts for people. So many of us are recipients of Jeannette's masterpieces and every quilt is unique and beautiful. Jeannette, you are a wonder! Thanks for all you do for everyone and also for quilt group this morning!

Jeana said...

Jeannette, these are amazing. I want the pattern. We miss you guys terribly. Congrats on baby #5. I think you should think about writing a parenting book too. You are such a great example to me of what I want to be someday.

Bowen Family said...

Oh, thank you, thank you! You're both so sweet and kind. It's really nothing fancy, but very fun. I know that both of you are great quilters yourselves!

Jeana - what is your address and I'll mail you a copy of the pattern?

sixmoores said...

I love that pattern and am making it soon. It looks easy but so cute!

sixmoores said...

Can you post the quilt block sizes or pattern or email me?

Debbie said...

Jeannette, you are amazing!!! I miss you lots. I miss our days to the park and Wendy's.

pamela said...

looks GREAT! love it. love the simplicity.