Monday, March 17, 2008

Good, Restful Sleep


All of our kids have gone through the phase of climbing in to bed with us in the middle of the night. Jack is our child who currently does it. About the 1/2 the nights of the week, he leaves his bed and comes into ours. He always comes to my side of the bed and usually doesn't say much, but just climbs over me and helps himself to my pillow. On the nights that Jon is working, he still comes to my side and climbs over me to get to Jon's pillow. This morning this is how he ended up. Poor Jon - so much for a restful sleep!

3 comments:

pamela said...

i'm just experiencing this for the first time - do you just let it go on or do you try to stop it? i just can't sleep as good.

lisa h. said...

i'm glad we're not the only ones! i think i put calder back in her bed 3 times last night. sometimes it's easier to just let them stay with you, but then i have a horrible night of feet kicking me and no room to move!

megadog said...

Izzy and Aiden are the two that do it in our house. Addie was never interested in sleeping with us-although she does sleep in our room in her own bed. Izzy still appears once in awhile.