Thursday, March 6, 2008

The second 1/2 of Kate's diet



This morning, there was another few moments of silence while I was putting laundry away, so I went to find Kate. She had helped herself to a Diet Coke that was in the fridge. I swear that I hadn't opened it yet, but when I tried to get her to show me if she could open a can of pop on her own, she couldn't. So, it's a mystery to me if she got it out and opened it herself or if it had already been opened and she just carried it to the table to take a drink. All right, time a for a little V8 juice in the fridge!

3 comments:

megadog said...

Little stink pot. She is a cute kid. She probably opened it up by sheer will power.

Carrie said...

That cracks me up! My kind of girl! BTW - your quilts are wonderful. I wonder what Lane would do if I picked up another hobby? I keep trying to tell him that for women, you worth to get in the Celestial Kingdom is by how many unfinished craft projects you have. He does not believe me.

I had to add you to my "quick list" for easier lurking! :D

Camille said...

Cute little kid. Glad she helps herself.